For many years Seeedstudio has been known as a development forge and shop of all kinds of fine electronic gadgets and accessories, making the heart of the maker beat faster. For some time now a board service has also been offered. This is what my little test is about.
Recently I was asked by Seeedstudio if I would like to test their circuit boards service. Of course I accepted this invitation gratefully.
The order page presents itself tidy and functional, as with most other service providers.
Even though the manufacturing process, including the handover to the carrier, has already taken an unusually long time, I cannot find anything negative about the actual circuit boards. They are produced on a very good level and are also mid-range in price.
The only thing I have to criticize is their status and duration.
- Clear ordering process
- Many features are already included in the standard price of $4.90
- Shipping costs are in the middle range, even if you also order a stencil
- Stencils and blanks are clean and accurate
- Goods are packed very well protected
- Duration of production, or until handover to dispatch takes place
- Only very simple status
Translated with www.deepl.com/translator